BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Sunday, April 28, 2013

It's nice to finally be back- Top 40 albums of 2012

So, it's been over a year since I have wrote anything on here, it doesn't mean I have stopped listening to great music, or seeing some great shows. Life got in the way, or should I say bad luck at life got in the way, but as a good friend told me "it is what it is". So moving on, and getting to what I started this thing for and that is writing about music, and I have a lot to catch up on in the past year and a half. I guess first up is my very long and delayed top albums of 2012. Then some of the shows I have caught this past year. So the long and overdue top 2012 albums (only number one and two are the top albums, all the rest are in no particular order): 1. Alabama Shakes- Boys and Girls 2. Jack White- Blunderbuss 3. Japandroids- Celebration Rock 4. Kendrick Lamar- good kid, m.A.A.d. city 5. Sleigh Bells- Reign of Terror 6. Frank Ocean- Channel Orange 7. Grizzly Bear- Sheilds 8. Beach House- Bloom 9. The Lumineers- Self Titled 10. Metz- Metz 11. Tame Impala- Lonerism 12. Wintersleep- Hello Hum 13. Minus the Bear- Infinity Overhead 14. Alt-J- An Awsome Wave 15. Killer Mike- R.A.P. Music 16. Passion Pit- Gossamer 17. The Shins- Port of Morrow 18. NAS- Life is Good 19. Wild Nothing- Nocturne 20. Of Monsters and Men- My Head Is an Animal 21. The Gaslight Anthem- Handwritten 22. Beach House- Bloom 23. Sanitgold- Master of My Make-Believe 24. Cat Power- Sun 25. Divine Fits- A Thing Called Divine Fits 26. Men- Open Your Heart 27. Bob Dylan- Tempest 28. Flying Lotus- Until the Quiet Comes 29. Tramp- Sharon Van Etten 30. Jake Bugg- Self titled 31. Django Django- Self titled 32. Titus Andronicus- Local Business 33. Cloud Nothings- Attack on Memory 34. The XX- Coexist 35. G.O.O.D. Music- Cruel Summer 36. Action Bronson & Party Supplies- Blue Chips 37. Grimes- Visions 38. Fiona Apple- The Idler Wheel 39. The Tallest Man on Earth- There’s No Leaving 40. Lucero- Women & Work I will update some new albums I have got the past few months, and some of the shows I have seen this past year, but I will leave you with some pictures of Wintersleep and Frightened Rabbit I saw a few weeks ago.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Glad to see you are back now I have some new music to look up. Oh and bro you need to change the about you thing.

 
Site Meter