BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, March 11, 2011

Crazy Last Week

Well, I have been extremely busy at work this past week. ESPN came to town and did College GameDay live from Waco. It's was really cool they came, but it caused a lot undue stress as well. I do love my job, and I am lucky to do what I do though. So as I am writing this, I will have to do two blogs for this week.

It's a new month, and another month for me to see a live show. On top of that it is a very very busy month for me, so squeezing a show in is going to be very difficult. Thank god a good friend of mine is actually putting on a show this month at Beatnix Burger Barn on March 26th. The Band is called Beat To a Pulp and they are putting on a night of Pink Floyd. If you are a Pink Floyd fan, tickets are on sale now at Beatnix Burger Barn here in Waco. Stop by and pick up some tickets to the show and help out a local business here in Waco.

I don't have much as way of music experiences to write about this week. There is a good month of music that is going to be released this month. Here are a few anticipated releases for the month:

March 1:

Lykke Li- Wounded Rhymes

Beady Eye-Different Gear, Still Speeding

Telekinesis-12 Desperate Straight Lines

March 8:

Lupe Fiasco-Lasers

Raekwon-Shaolin vs. Wu-Tang

R.E.M.-Collapse Into Now

Wye Oak-Civilian

March 15:

J.Macias-Several Shades of Why

March 22:

Green Day- Awesome As F**K (Live)

Soundgarden-Live on I-5

The Strokes- Angels

March 29:

Boxer Rebellion-Cold Still

Florence + The Machine- Between Two Lungs

The Mountain Goats- All Eternals Deck

The Pains of Being Pure at Heart- Belong

Snoop Dogg- Doggumentary

Wiz Khalifa- Rolling Papers


 

That is a huge laundry list of music, but those are the ones that I can't wait to listen too. Some might even make the list of vinyl that I will buy. So with this short blog, I will put together a better one to post in hopefully a few hours, but knowing me probably a few days.


 


 


 

0 comments:

 
Site Meter