BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

The Calls, Texts, messages, and finding my happy place

So with things getting back to normal for Kristen and I, or at least somewhat for the two of us, we have been able to spend a little more time with each other. For me, not that I have ever forgotten, but the time together lately made me realize why she always makes me happy. Yes I know it sounds sappy, but sometimes with both of you going in a million directions you miss that connection. The past two months, we have been like two kids and it has been fun. I can tell that both of us are glad that the stress of nursing school, etc. is over and we are having fun again like we use to. I have felt a reconnection of sorts with Kristen and it has been great. Sometimes I think you have to go through some stressful stuff together to remember how much the other person means to you. I can only imagine that those stressful situations are going to come in the form of a 7 year old little girl that lives with us for now on!

Well, the calls, texts, and messages have started to be a little more frequent from my two really good friends that are coming down to Texas in a few weeks. Not only are we going to a great music festival, but just to be able to have that experience with two great friends make it even more worth while. I have officially (although Kristen probably thinks it happened sooner than this) turned into a geek, for the simple fact that I downloaded (among may other thousands of people) the new ACL App they came out with this week. So good thing is with this app, my 5 followers can see me tweet and Facebook pictures and who I am listening to over the weekend. Yes, I did turn into a nerd in the past few hours.

So looking over the bands, most people know the popular ones, and some of the medium size bands. So I am going to hit on some of the bands I can’t wait to see in two weeks, and some of their albums to check out.

Friday’s Bands:
1. Ponderosa
2. The Band of Heathens
3. The Kicks
4. Chief
5. Girls
6. Vonnegutt
7. The Soft Pack

Saturday’s Bands:
1. First Aid Kit
2. Lissie
3. Two Door Cinema Club
4. Local Natives
5. Gogol Bordello
6. The Temper Trap
7. Broken Bells

Sunday’s Bands:
1. Foals
2. Blind Pilot
3. Ted Leo and the Pharmacists
4. Portugal. The Man
5. The Henry Clay People
6. The Constellations

0 comments:

 
Site Meter